Chilled Water Monitoring Solution
Monitors chilled water consumption in real-time from BTU Meters and Energy Valves connected to AHUs, CRAC Units, etc. Empowers users with insights to optimise controls and improve the energy efficiency of chilled water systems. Provides data for chilled water consumption billing or cost allocation.
Monitoring of AHU and/or FCUs.
Monitoring of chilled water consumption for buildings using district cooling.
Monitoring of CRAC chilled water consumption for data centres.
Optimize energy by understanding the efficiency of heat exchange systems such as AHU, FCU, CRAH, etc.
Types of Sensors Used
- BTU Energy Calculators
- Energy Valves
- Inline, Ultrasonic or Magnetic resonance type sensors available
- Require no modifications to existing systems for ultrasonic type sensors
- Wireless Communication option for long distances
Real Time Dashboards
For overview of chilled water consumption for different equipment across different locations
For detection and notification of abnormal usage based on user defined threshold levels
To schedule and automate report generation using standard energy reporting templates. Custom Templates can also be developed
To understand usage patterns and make better decisions
Mobile + Web Access
- Mobile App enables facility and office managers to have 24/7, 365 accessibility to lighting control and management
- Web Access centralises lighting configuration, management and dashboard through a single application