Server Room Monitoring
Complete monitoring solution for server rooms. Monitor temperature, humidity, air conditioning status, power trips, water leak detection & equipment faults in server rooms. Interfaces to Dry Contacts, Analog sensors or directly to equipment via high level interface. Detects faults and provides instant notifications via sms, email and voice calls.
Small Server Rooms.
Switch & Networking rooms housing critical IT infrastructure.
Mission critical IT infrastructure / LAN rooms.
Types of Sensors Used
- Temperature & humidity sensor
- Dry Contacts - Equipment & Fire Control
- Power Meters
- Analog transmitters
- High Level interface to Air conditioning, CRAC, Installation UPS, Water Leak Detection and other equipment
- Compact, small footprint and easy to scale
- Pre-kitted and easy to install
- Choice of wired, wireless or self-energy harvesting wireless sensors
Simplify server room management
With real time visualizations and alarms through a web or mobile application
Monitor temperature and humidity
With heatmap visualizations for an overview of server room environment
Power Chain Management
View real time power, capacity and energy consumption across multiple server rooms
Centralized Fault Dashboard
Provides live information about faults, warnings and alarms to help react faster and minimize downtime
Data Analytics and Reports
Provide insights into operating conditions of server rooms
Mobile + Web Access
- Mobile App enables facility and office managers to have 24/7, 365 accessibility to multiple IT server rooms anytime and from anywhere
- Web Application centralises management of server rooms through a single application
- Centralised Fault Dashboard displays fault notifications in real-time enabling duty personnel to quickly respond and rectify faults