Mechanical Ventilation Fan Control
Regulates ventilation system to optimize occupant comfort while optimizing energy consumption. Intelligent sensing – can be paired with Temperature, CO, CO2 or any sensor for dynamic sensing and control.
Fresh air ventilation control for offices.
Exhaust air control for toilets.
Exhaust air control for carparks.
Ventilation control for factories.
Types of Sensors Used
- Temperature, CO, CO2, Ammonia, Occupancy, etc
- Integration to MV Fan
- Cloud connected
- Provides a simple solution without the use of a BMS or PLC
- Cost effective and easy to install with wired or wireless sensor options available
- Supports direct integration through HLI with ebmpapst fans
Real Time Data & Alarms
Track Fan Controls, Temperature, CO2, CO and O2 levels in real-time and get instant notifications when air quality deteriorates
Smart optimization of MV fans
Using air quality performance indicators
Optimize energy consumption
With occupancy based controls
Operation of MV fans
Mobile + Web Access
- Mobile App User-centric and intuitive interface that enables facility managers to efficiently manage mechanical ventilation requirements on the go
- Web Access centralises mechanical ventilation controls through a single application