Zone Occupancy Management
Determines if the zone or area is occupied. Best used for areas which do not have clearly defined entries and exits.
MICE and Trade Show areas such as event exhibits, F&B areas, etc.
Office areas such as collaboration space and social hubs.
Public areas such as hotel lobbies, building lobbies and shopping malls.
Public transport areas such as train and bus stations.
Types of Sensors Used
- Advanced Occupancy Sensor
- PIR Occupancy Sensor
- Simple installation with POE power
- Flexible deployment options
- Multi sensor support for different use cases
- Cloud connected
View Real Time Zone Occupancy
On a floor plan with information from different zones
Zone Occupancy Dashboard
For tracking occupancy KPIs like capacity and utilization rates, people density
Trends & Heatmaps
To view historical occupancy trends for zones
Get real time notifications when zone occupancy exceeds allowable limits
Integrate with 3rd party systems that need real time occupancy data
Mobile + Web Access
- Mobile App enables users to have 24/7 365 accessibility to view occupancy of different areas
- Web App centralizes occupancy management of different areas in multiple locations through a single application